Thursday, November 17, 2016

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Wednesday, November 16th, 2016


Brian:  My many faces of joy eating ice cream.


Kathy:  Enjoying family and a fire while working on the computer.


Ty:  I'm thankful for my girls and our Wednesday night tradition of running to the track and Freedom Park.  I run 4 laps with the girls in the stroller, then the girls get out.  Afton runs a whole lap, Eliza 2/3's, and Kathryn gets carried.  Then we play at the park.


Michelle:   I'm thankful that Ty bought new dishes today so I don't have to wash the ones that stacked up through the day today. Our mixed, matched, chipped, and cracked ones are headed for the dump. 


Afton:  I'm grateful for goodnight hugs from my little sister.


Eliza:  I'm thankful for marshmallows and straws. And that my right eye looks cool. 


Kathyn:  I'm thankful for the Sunbeam song. 


Josh:  It's nice being in a home with a piano again.


Elizabeth:  My mom is helping me make a T-shirt quilt.


Layla:  Thank you for my Peru hat, Uncle Dallin!  I love eating the tassles.


Joseph:  Unwinding with Parks and Rec and ice cream!

I

Jayna:  I wrote a lot of thank you cards today!  Better late than never?


Dallin:  Doing laundry at Mom and Dad's house.










No comments:

Post a Comment