Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016

Brian:  I'm helping serve food at an Etiquette Dinner for the youth in our ward.

 
Kathy:  I figured out a way to keep track of visiting teaching!
 
 
Ty:  Hop on Pop
Michelle's Note: Today, the pilot training class Ty's been working with for the last 5-6 months officially moved on to the next phase of their training. A handful of students received awards for their performance, and Ty was presented an award for being voted their "favorite instructor pilot." I'm very proud of him. He's a great instructor and I'm glad his students recognize and appreciate that in him.
 
Michelle:  I completed all of vacation recovery in one day!  FIRST TIME EVER!
 
 
Afton:  Today I went to Miss Carli's house to borrow some celery all by myself.  I also decided to fill up everyone's water glass for dinner and did it all by myself.
 
 
Eliza:  I am very polite and always say "No fank you."  Dad told me to make my cutest face and Afton coached me.
 
 
Kathyn:  I am just always happy!

 
Josh:  Taco salad is the only thing that keeps me sane when I'm eating healthy.
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  I'm feeling overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the baby stuff we got over the weekend and wondering how I'm going to organize it all!

 
Jayna:  After a long day at work, we went and got some ice cream from Cold Stone.
 
 
Dallin:  Yum!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment