Sunday, October 4, 2015

I Love General Conference!

Meet my new friend, Carol Christensen.  She is in our new ward, and I just love her!  She invited me to go to lunch on Tuesday.  I loved getting to know her and learning about some of the difficult challenges she has overcome in her life.  An amazing lady!
 
 
It's official.  Our last physical connection to being Coloradans is gone.  Even our cars belong to Idaho now. 

 
 
Josh and Elizabeth came up on Saturday evening so Dad and Josh could attend the General Conference Priesthood Session together and continue their tradition of being the first ones out of the parking lot.  This was the big leagues--since they watched the Priesthood session from the BYU-I center!  But they did it!  And since there is no Sonic in Rexburg, they went to Big Juds after.  You would think that since this was such a big deal they would have gotten some kind of picture to document it.  But the only picture taken was of Elizabeth and I and our girls' time together--which included Café Rio and a cupcake from the Cocoa Bean.
 
 
Loved, loved, loved General Conference this weekend!
Anyone want to ponderize?!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment