Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Thursday, October 15th, 2015
 
Brian:  Validation.  Even the BYU-I bookstore thinks I should celebrate my birthday all month long.
 
 
 
Kathy:  Selfies with some of my favorite people!
 

 
 
Ty:  Today I sent a Japanese student on her first solo flight in the T-6.  I wasn't sure if she was going to be ready or not.  She was and you should have seen the smile/pride on her face when she landed.
 
 
 
Michelle:  I've started reading the Little House books to Afton and Eliza after they get in bed at night.
 
 
 
Afton:  I started soccer today!!!

 
 
Eliza:  Doctor chairs are fun. Mom missed the photo opportunity when I was spinning Afton around and we were laughing our heads off.
 
 
 
Kathryn:  Good news is I slept until 8am. Bad news is I was up a lot before I ended up on the guest bed--which is why I was tired enough to sleep late.
 
 
 
Josh:  Having fun at the pumpkin patch.

 
 
Elizabeth:  Having fun at the pumpkin patch.

 
 
Jayna:  I went shopping with Mom today and got some curtains and a new mirror for my room! 
 
 
 
Dallin:  The District.
 
 

1 comment: