Sunday, March 8, 2015

A is for Accomplishment!

There hasn't been much to blog about lately--at least not anything that has been picture-worthy. But here are a few accomplishments that are worth noting.
 
It's official--Jayna is a BYU-I graduate and a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)!
 
 
 
Josh found out on Tuesday night he had been accepted to the Phoenix Campus at Northern Arizona University--his first choice!  Both he and Elizabeth were very excited!



 
 
And after 25 years of making scrapbooks, I am putting the last page together for December 2014.  I'm all caught up--it feels great!  In January I started putting our pictures in a digital scrapbook.  Each week and add and scrapbook the new pictures.  So hopefully I will NEVER get behind again! 



2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, and yay!!!!! I hope you're still printing off your digital scrapbook... check this out: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11410506/Print-out-digital-photos-or-risk-losing-them-Google-boss-warns.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! All of these accomplishments are wonderful. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete