Monday, March 16, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Sunday, March 15th, 2015
 
Brian:  Collapsing after a long day of Ward Conference.
 
 
 
Kathy:  Working on our family's digital scrapbook.
 
 
Kathy:  I had already taken my 15th picture (above), but then I won the first game of Rummikub with Josh and Elizabeth . . . and I never win with them.  So I had to submit another picture! 
 
 
 
Ty: Eliza and I trying to recover from a few busy days of traveling.
 
 
 
Michelle: I was a speaker in church today. My topic was this verse of scripture.
 
 
 
Afton:  I joined other nursery kids in helping a nursery leader do push-ups. (Afton is in the yellow dress.)
 
 
 
Eliza:  I got a little too excited to get in the bath and forgot something.  Or maybe I was too groggy.
 
 
 
Josh:  I won the second game of Rummikub!
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  I won the third game of Rummikub!


 
 
Jayna:  I filled out all the paperwork for my new job that I start tomorrow!  And yes, that is my camp chair!  My new room didn't come with a chair to go with the desk, but I'm not complaining.  I love having a reason to use my camp chair! :) 
 

 
 
Dallin:  I'm leaving Villa Hermosa for Los Angeles.
I'm saying goodbye to Elder Ollerton.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment