Sunday, January 18, 2015

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Here are pictures from the last two weeks.
 
After 30 years of hand-made scrapbooks, Mom is going digital! 
I decided that I would keep doing scrapbooks the same way until Dallin graduated from high school.  That happened in 2014.  So beginning January 2015, I am now doing scrapbooks online.  I'm hoping it will be a little less time consuming.  We'll see!
 
 
 
We had some really cold days in the past two weeks.  One day it was so cold, and the ice on the cars was so thick, that Elizabeth had me open the garage door so she could bring her car in and scrape it there.

 
 
Dad had stake meetings from 6:00-10:30 on Thursday night.  When Dad was on his way home from work, Todd Anderson (Challenger CEO) texted me and told me to let him know when Dad had left for his meetings.  After Dad left, Todd texted me and told me to open the garage.  I did--and Brian Bahr (Challenger Owner) drove a 2014 Jeep Cherokee into our garage!  Dad is now the owner of a company car.  He was more than a little surprised when he got home late that night.


 
Going for a test drive with everyone.

 
Checking out the car.

 
After studying hard all week long, Jayna took the CMA test on Saturday.
 
The "before" picture.

 
The "after" picture.
She did it!  She is now an official Certified Medical Assistant!
Next step:  Find a job.

 
Dallin, I put took this picture specifically for you.
Brother Goss and Thomas talked in our sacrament meeting today.
They both did a great job and said to tell you hi!
Thomas's farewell is on February 22nd.


2 comments:

  1. Incredible things! Lots of them.

    So happy for Brian and his new car and even more so for him being recognized for all he does.

    So happy for Jayna, too.

    I use your example in scrapbooking all the time. I brag, "I know someone who is caught up on our scrapbooking." So excited to see your new work. I love the girls' books you do for their birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny . . . I brag about you all the time, too! Except for it's about many, many things! I hope we get to see you when the new baby's born!

      Delete