Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Day in the Life

It's 2015, so our "Day in the Life" pictures will now be taken on the 15th of each month!
Here's what happened on January, 15th, 2015.
 
Brian:  A regular, hectic day at work.
 
 
 
Kathy:  Every day is a great day when you get to go to the temple.
 
 
 
Ty:  Practicing in the simulator.
 
 
 
Michelle:  There MIGHT come a day when I wish this phase of bedtime snuggling away, but I seriously doubt it.
 

 
 
Afton: Maybe I need a jogging stroller.
 
 
 
Eliza:  I discovered my shadow tonight (mom's flash made it disappear), but I was much more brave about it than when Afton discovered hers. 
 
 
 
Josh:  So much paperwork and filing at work!
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  Enjoying my day off reading a book!
 
 
 
Jayna:  This is where I have been all week while studying for the CMA exam.


 

 
 Dallin:  I've resorted to teaching the dogs. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment