Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dallin's Pictures - Sept 29

This is Dallin with his mission president and wife.
 
 
Dallin said he did a ton of hiking up a hill that was mostly dust and rocks.  But I had no idea he meant that literally until I saw these pictures.  There is no green anywhere--which really surprised me.




 
I don't know where he ate this--but it looks good!
He did say he eats chicken, rice, and potatoes for lunch every day.

 
Dallin:  "Our branch had a Linger Longer kinda thing on Friday night.  It was awesome!  But it started late, like everything here.  Like church starts at 10, but it's supposed to start at 9.  It's really weird.  I don't like it.  Ha ha!"




 
Dallin:  "Inca Kola is a soda that everybody drinks here.  It tastes like gum--I like it."

 
Dallin:  "That's my shower, when we actually have water."



 
Dallin:  "So Sporade is like cheap Gatorade."


No comments:

Post a Comment