Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Day in the Life

Tuesday, October 14th, 2014.
A day in the life of the Pages.
 
 
Brian:  "Where else would I be on a Tuesday night except at the bishop's office?"
 
 
 
Kathy:  "I'm in Utah painting Grandma Applegate's bathroom!"
 
 
 
Ty:  "Making Asian street food for the Nehila's."
 
 
 
Michelle: "Ande and I went shopping at some fancy-pants stores today and found some great deals to dress me up for Ty's pilot training graduation next week."
 
 
 
Afton: "I'm watching Sesame Street because I don't feel good and wondering why Mom is taking a picture."
 
 
 
Eliza: "I'm being cute while trying to rest up and feel better."
 
 
 
 
Josh:  "Round two of golf ball hunting!  Someone has a new favorite hobby!"
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  "I had a late night craving so I gave in and went to McDonalds."
 
 
 
Jayna:  "I chopped off 7 inches of my hair today!"
 
 
 
Dallin:  "I'm in a soccer shirt the President gave us for our zone.  My dad, or trainer, is on the right.  His dad, or trainer, my grandpa, is in the middle."


 
 

 

1 comment: