Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day.
I am grateful for all the fathers in my life.

I am grateful for such a wonderful husband who has been an outstanding father to all our children.  Even though he is very successful in his career, he says that the only thing he has ever wanted to be is a father.  



I am grateful for my father.  He has been such a blessing my life.
I believe I got my love for the scriptures and teaching from him.  And I don't know anyone who has a greater desire to help and be of service to others as him.



And I am grateful for Brian's father.  I believe it is through his example that Brian learned to be the kind and compassionate father he is today.




I am grateful for Ty, who is the outstanding father of my two beautiful granddaughters.  He is a devoted father who, even though very busy, makes it a priority to spend quality time with his girls.




And I am grateful for the perfect Father, my Heavenly Father.  I know He is real.  I know He loves me.  And I know He hears and answers my prayers.


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, Kathy. So very beautiful. Your post emphasizes the power of good fathers, something I never tire of hearing.

    ReplyDelete