Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages

Dallin:  Finishing up a week at Aaron's Camp with the Camp Director, Mom, and the Eleven.  (Dallin is in the top row, second from the right.)



Jayna:  Today I enjoyed getting to bed at a decent hour after my first week of AFY.
Also, here is a picture of my blister!



Joshua:  Hiking the smokies in Tennessee.



Elizabeth:  Touring the botanical gardens in Knoxville Tennessee with Nick, a convert, when I served my mission here.  The umbrellas didn't do us any good.  It was pouring rain, and we got soaked!



Ty:  Michelle cut her fingers a few times about a month ago.  So I often come home to this sight.  Now I do all of the knife washing.



Michelle:  Four things can be deduced from this picture.  1. I babysat today (the pictured child is not mine). 2. My children took naps at the same time today, but not at the same time as the aforementioned child (they are not in the pool). 3.We had a long winter in Mississippi (my white legs have not yet recovered). 4. A few weeks ago on a Sunday morning, I hurriedly painted only the toes that show with the shoes I wore that day.



Afton:  This was my first camping trip.  I helped pack us into our camp (only a few hundred yards) and learned that I don't like Smores!



Eliza:  I love standing up now!  Hopefully I'll be taking steps soon.



Kathy:  I had a wonderful week, with these wonderful ladies, cooking for 260 people at Aaron's Camp!  And yes, those are brownies on the table . . . for breakfast.  



Brian:  After being at Aaron's Camp all week, I came home, took a shower, and then was off to the church for Stake Conference meetings from 3:00-9:00!







1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these glimpses Kathy. Thank you for taking the time to share your family with the world.

    ReplyDelete