Friday, January 26, 2024

A Day in the Life


 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Wednesday, January 24th, 2024


Brian:  Temple night!


Kathy:  I went to a high school girls basketball game to watch my friend, Heidi's, daughter play.



Ty:  3.5 hours later, and we are finished building 2 sets of triple bunk beds!



Michelle:  Another day, another project.



Afton:  Enjoying a seafood boil date with Dad.  
We ate so much crab, shrimp, mussels, and lobster, but my favorite was still the potatoes!



Eliza:  Panda Express for dinner because we were short on time.



Kathryn:  Panda Express for dinner because we were short on time.



Calvin:  Explaining to Mom that I want to be done socializing for the week.
Too much peopling.



Josh:  Playtime with my boys!


Elizabeth:  Nothing like a late-night T Swift craft for spirit week to make your daughter happy.


Layla:  Today was crazy hair day!




Ellie: Crazy hair day today!  And counting out all my mini PB M&Ms for my hundredth day of school tomorrow!



Carter:  It's not a competition, but I'm better at tummy time.


Cooper:  Helping my mom get Ellie's T Swift costume ready.


Joseph:  Making a workbench, so I can do more work.


Jayna:  I painted my Book of Mormon at our Young Women's activity tonight.


William:  I got to do two of my favorite things today.  I got to go to music class and then go to McDonalds with some friends.



Nora:  I had so much fun playing with my friend, Emmy!



Dallin:  Relaxing at night while watching basketball!



Courtney:  Went and saw Mean Girls with some friends!



Benson:  Showing my friend Royce around the library.



Sarah Jane:  Just breathe through the chaos.
























No comments:

Post a Comment