Monday, December 25, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Saturday, December 23rd, 2023


Brian:  Snuggling twins in Utah!



Kathy:  Snuggling twins in California!



Ty:  Frosting cinnamon rolls is serious business.



Michelle:  I got to go to the temple this morning with Ty.  
Happy birthday Grandpa Applegate and Joseph Smith!



Afton:  While Mom was grabbing a few things in Walmart, 
I decided to put away some stray carts.



Eliza:  Climbing a big oak tree in the Walmart parking lot 
while Mom grabbed a few things inside.



Kathryn:  Ditto.



Calvin:  Helping make cinnamon rolls to deliver to friends and neighbors.



Josh:  Reading a bedtime story to all FOUR of my kids!



Elizabeth:  I'm still shocked there's two of them.



Layla:  Uncle Ben wrapped our presents in a huge box!
We loved unwrapping it!



Ellie:  Paaaaaaa!



Carter:  Cooper and I discovered the fan!



Cooper:  Snuggling Pa before he leaves.



Joseph:  Is Christmas here yet?!



Jayna:  Celebrating Grandpa Applegate's birthday with hamburgers and root beer freezes!



William:  I'm going to be the cutest shepherd in the Applegate nativity tomorrow night.



Nora:  Since I learned how to climb out of my crib, 
I enjoy bringing things into my bed in the morning.  
Today I'm reading books.



Dallin:  Out on a family walk!



Courtney:  Decorating cookies with Benson!



Benson:  I love running with Dad at the church!



Sarah Jane:  Santa's little helper.



Marx:  Something has to fall off.










No comments:

Post a Comment