Tuesday, July 25, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Sunday, July 23rd, 2023


Brian:  Just working on Sunday memes!



Kathy:  We just got back from a Stake YSA Committee meeting.  
Brought back memories--except this time we're the old people!



Ty:  I ripped a hole in my pants when I dropped my phone off a curb and bent down to pick it up.  Look how big it is!



Michelle:  Admiring that I FINALLY finished the cabinet trim from when we installed the microwave.  Turned out to be a much longer project (including all the time I ignored it) than anticipated.



Afton:  Mom has found me reading this more than once lately.



Eliza:  Did I get anything on my face?



Kathryn:  I painted multiple different things on my face the other day at the children's museum.



Calvin:  So excited to watch Star Wars for my first time!



Josh:  Picking our first rainbow carrot!  It was purple!



Elizabeth:  "Hardy har har."  This is my response when Josh teases me.



Layla:  Playing Cover Your Assets!



Ellie:  Picking tomatoes from the garden!



Joseph:  Trekking home from church for Pioneer Day.



Jayna:  Eating cookies with my girl!



William:  Hanging out with my cousin, Bruce.



Nora:  My cousin, Eli, taught me how to play lacrosse!



Dallin:  Post Church waffles!



Courtney:  Playing in the rain with my favorite little guy!



Benson:  I didn't like cotton candy at first, 
but by the end of the night (and my fourth one) I was a huge fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment