Saturday, June 24, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Friday, June 23rd, 2023


Brian:  We're at a work retreat in Island Park.



Kathy:  It was cold and rainy in Island Park.  
So we played Azul in our hotel room.  
Guess who won?!



Ty:  I've been busy with church responsibilities, taking care of PIT Stop, 
and work!  So this was the best picture I could get!



Michelle:  A last hurrah at the splash pad with my dear friend Shawney before she moves to Mississippi.



Afton:  Hanging out with the Walters family one last time before they move.



Eliza:  Today Henry told me and his mom, 
"Eliza is either my friend or my best friend."



Kathryn:  I finished the Harry Potter series today!



Calvin:  I own the splash pad! 



Josh:  Putting my girls to bed!



Elizabeth:  Enjoying some Ellie snuggles!



Layla:  Kids yoga at the library!



Ellie:  Trying out dot markers!



Joseph:  We went to Lake Point Days and got new shirts!



Jayna:  We love living in a small town.
We had a great time at Lake Point Day!



William:  There were cupcakes at Lake Point Day.



Nora:  Okay fine.  I'll go back to the car, but I'm going to do it on my terms--
and I'm going to walk as slow as I can.



Dallin:  Teaching Benson how to golf.  
It's already going better than Dad teaching Michelle. :)



Courtney:  Happy to have the boys home!!



Benson:  When you skip nap but still want to play at the park.



Marx:  There's a new food truck next door and I'm their logo!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment