Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Wednesday, July 21st, 2021


Brian:  I gotta win Kathy in Rummikub!  I did it!!!



Kathy:  We finally made it to get corndogs this summer!



Ty:  Found a statue of Jesus.



Michelle:  Found my swimsuit.



Afton:  Found a grasshopper.



Eliza:  Found a tadpole.



Kathryn:  Found a dinosaur.



Calvin:  Found a friend.



Josh:  Made a motorcycle with Layla!



Elizabeth:  I cut 13 inches off last week.  Today I mailed it to Locks of Love.



Layla:  Today we said goodbye to our friends.  I loved having them play with me and wish they could come back.



Ellie:  I was exhausted after a full week of fun and took a nap today.



Joseph:  The highlight of the trip was definitely the 10-line zip line excursions!



Jayna:  I went to lunch at a beachside restaurant with some sisters-in-law and nieces.



William:  Aunt Sarah let me eat some of her mashed potatoes for dinner!



Nora:  FaceTiming my BFF, Grandma Kathy.



Dallin:  Made some copycat Chick-Fil-A today!
Gotta have that Polynesian sauce!



Courtney:  Watching Star Wars with all 3 of my boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment