Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Monday, June 21st, 2021


Brian:  I'm considering the lilies . . . how they grow.



Kathy:  Yes, I'm moving rocks.  Around the waterfall.  I have a problem.



Ty:  Flying back from Morocco and crossing over the Strait of Gibraltar.  On our first day I referenced the Strait of Gibraltar, Michelle pretended to know where it was.  She really knows now.



Michelle:  Calvin has joined the "Take flattering photos of Mom" club.



Afton:  I woke up early and decided to kill time by building a fort over Calvin.  He enjoyed waking up in it.  (Note the dinosaur finishing touch on top.)



Eliza:  I have gotten really good at skateboarding down the hill, turning up our driveway, and finishing along the walkway.  I get going pretty fast and am usually barefoot.  Mom picks her battles and just makes me wear a helmet.  



Kathryn:  At the carwash!



Calvin:  Doing what I do best--teasing Mom!



Josh:  We spend our nights working on projects!



Elizabeth:  I dunno what to say.  I love my girls.



Layla:  These are the gloves I bought with the money I got from the tooth fairy.  I've lost my 2 front teeth!



Ellie:  Layla dressed me up all fancy!



Joseph:  Watching Tik Tok videos with my little girl.



Jayna:  I got myself a mama's boy.



William:  My mom set me down on the play mat to make me a bottle and I was all the way over here when she came back.



Nora:  Don't take away my watermelon!



Dallin:  Playing with Marx!



Courtney:  This is a 20th picture, but today I'm home sick so I figured everyone would rather see my cute new dress selfie from yesterday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment