Thursday, April 22, 2021

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Wednesday, April 21st, 2021


Brian:  Early morning scripture study with Mom.



Kathy:  Going out for ice cream with my good friend, Carol, who is almost 90!



Ty:  Covid vaccine, ice cream, and sorting through assignment options.  All good things.



Michelle:  I don't generally love the candid photos my kids take of me.  This is one exception.



Afton:  I made some chili and brownies for the missionaries that we handed off to them today. I made sure to write them instructions for how to reheat it properly. They texted my mom tonight: “We followed the instructions, tastes amazing! Tell Afton we say thanks😊 yall are the best.”



Eliza:  It's wingardium livio-SAH, not livio-SUH.



Kathryn:  I don't know what happened.



Calvin:  This is my new friend Nolan!



Josh:  Ran the San Antonio river walk this morning!



Elizabeth:  Layla taught me how to draw a house today.



Layla:  Enjoying some chips and guac.  One of my favorite snacks!



Ellie:  Look what I made with Knex!



Joseph:  With all the sleep deprivation, I have a daily Dr. Pepper.  On the harder days, sometimes I have two!



Jayna:  Facetiming Grandma!



William:  Practicing my new favorite trick--rolling over!  Mom prefers me practicing during the day, but I prefer to practice in the middle of the night.



Nora:  I wanna put everything in my mouth.  Even my brother's arm.



Dallin:  Celebratory dinner because I found out I was one of the selects for the Air Force Optometry Health Professional Scholarship Program!



Courtney:  I am in roll heaven.  I have had real dreams about these.





No comments:

Post a Comment