Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Sunday, March 21st, 2021


Brian:  Eating a snack in the car with Mom in between ward conferences.



Kathy:  Participating in ward conference with my first counselor, Nita Klinger.


Ty:  Some friends from our last time in Little Rock, who have kids the same age as Kathryn and Calvin, invited me over for dinner.


Michelle:  It really feels wrong that we hung up Easter decorations just to get them snowed on.



Afton:  Investigating the crime scene of our car break-in.




Eliza:  I'm really digging the cowgirl look lately.




Kathryn:  I made a prayer rock for my Primary class.




Calvin:  I REALLY enjoyed virtual singing time today.



Josh:  The toilets are in at our house!



Elizabeth:  I loved getting together with some of my family today!



Layla:  Playing dress up at great-grandma Martineau's house.



Ellie:  Aunt Shaunna came to play with me today, and she took this picture to send to Jessica on her mission.



Joseph:  I made sure to indoctrinate Nora today with March Madness.



Jayna:  Soaking up all the snuggles from my favorite baby boy.



William:  Dad is the best at getting me to smile!



Nora:  I'm getting really good at tummy time.



Dallin:  Went to the park with a couple friends and forgot to take a picture.  So we took one on the way out!



Courtney:  I love when it's sunny and we get to go on walks all together!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment