Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
December 17th, 2017


Brian:  So excited for a Sunday movie night with The Forgotten Carols!



Kathy:  Getting all our Christmas gifts ready before our trip to Utah tomorrow!



Ty:  The girls kept getting out of bed.  One of the times we heard them coming downstairs, Michelle said, "Santa doesn't like it when kids get out of bed!"  Eliza retorted, "He doesn't even KNOW!  He's not here!"  This picture features my good-looking ankle.



Michelle:  Ty and I got to play the roles of Mary and Joseph for the Primary's "Walk through Bethlehem" at church today.



Afton:  I'm getting in the Star Wars spirit.



Eliza:  The parking lot is sparkly and lots of colors!"



Kathryn:  Afton is teaching me all of her accessorizing and posing techniques.



Joshua:  Layla snuck up behind me and gave me a hug while we shared lunch today.



Elizabeth:  Sunday morning snuggles under the Christmas tree!



Layla:  Mom turned on the Christmas lights for me after I woke up this morning.  I really enjoy laying down and looking at them.



Joseph:  Watching the previous Star Wars before we see the new one tomorrow!



Jayna:  Making Christmas cookies for my coworkers!



Dallin:  Sunday night games--me and Courtney vs. Mom and Dad in Bible Sequence! 



Courtney:  First time watching The Forgotten Carols!


No comments:

Post a Comment