Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Friday, November 17th, 2017


Brian:  Date night at Five Guys--so good!



Kathy:  Checking out cross country skiis for date night!  We're thinking we'll add this to our wish list for Santa!



Ty:  Getting excited for Thanksgiving in South Carolina!



Michelle:  A candid from Eliza.  I believe I was reading a book after being woken up from my nap.



Afton:  This is my favorite page from the Thankful Book I've been making at school.  This page says, "Today I am thankful for my parents."  My mom has poofy sleeves--though I'm not sure why she asked me to clarify that.



Eliza:  Every day I anxiously await Afton's return from school.  This afternoon she helped us have a picnic in the backyard.



Kathryn:  Another candid from Eliza.  I enjoy sitting on my mom's lap for some morning snuggles and girl talk.



Joshua:  I really enjoyed watching Cat in the Hat with Layla today!



Elizabeth:  I love experiencing new things with Layla.  We both loved watching the play today.



Layla:  I only see the thermometer when I'm sick.  I take full advantage of it and play with it all day.



Joseph:  It's getting pretty cold outside, so Jayna and I cuddled and ate brownies.



Jayna:  Getting some soup on a cold, gloomy day!



Dallin:  Pondering the molecular geometry of many molecules.



Courtney:  Getting ready to host a bridal shower.








No comments:

Post a Comment