Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages in 2016!
The tradition continues!
Saturday, January 16th
 
Brian:  Taking a look at the progress on our home.  This will be our fireplace!
 
 
 
Kathy:  Looking for light fixtures.  What do you think of this one to go over our dining room table?!
 
 
 
Ty:  I spent a good chunk of the day doing some financial planning.
 
 
Michelle:  18.5 hours.  166 miles each way.  Stake Youth Conference.  Memphis temple.  A very surprise encounter in the temple with a family from my mission.  Speakers.  Games.  A nap (for me) in the mother's lounge.  Service projects.  Food.  Testimonies.  Sonic shakes on the way home.  Great day.  I'm tired.
 
 
 
Afton:  I begged my Dad to let me take Kathryn down the slide at Chic-Fil-A.  Eliza didn't want to be left out.
 
 
Eliza, or Baby Spider, or was it Daisy?  Oh yeah, Robin Hood watching Brother Bear.
 
 
 
Kathryn:  I spent most of my day in the closet.  A 4 hour nap and a 2 hour nap!  And I had to be woken up both times! 
 
 
 
Josh:  Acting out charades with Mo and Layton.
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  Playing charades with friends.  Of course the pregnant ladies had to act out cartwheels and the splits.  We dominated!
 
 
 
Jayna:  I went to a wedding reception for one of Joseph's friends.  These are some of the people he went to China with.
 
 
 
Dallin:  Baptizing with Elder Rodriguez.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment