Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Page Family
Sunday, November 15th, 2015
 
 
Brian:  I just got home from my first home teaching visit in Idaho.
 
 
Kathy:  Planning Thanksgiving with Aunt Jeannette.
 
 
Ty:  When we realized it was the 15th, we took almost all of our pictures in under 15 seconds.
 
 
Michelle:  Quite possibly the least flattering picture that has ever been taken of me.
 
 
Afton: If you see four legs, you know I'm in there somewhere.
 
 
Eliza:  I eat cheese like candy bars.
 
 
Kathryn: I have yet to find a limit on what my sisters will do to make me laugh.
 
 

Josh:  Studying at our new desk.
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  After a rough day, I guess all the baby really wanted was a Whopper!
 
 
Jayna:  Joseph and I went on a walk and enjoyed the nice weather at the park.
 


Dallin:  World Cup.  I played goalie.

 

1 comment:

  1. For the record, our pictures were actually taken on the 16th (Monday). We did not study and get a whopper on the 15th (Sunday). :)

    ReplyDelete