Monday, July 20, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Wednesday, July 15th, 2015
 
Brian:  We can't find a place to rent in Rexburg, so I'm drowning my sorrows with Karie Anne's while I continue to make phone calls.
 
 
 
Kathy:  This is our lot where we are going to build our new home!
 
 
 
Ty: Swimming with the girls since I am working late this week.
 
 
 
Michelle: Why won't my baby go to sleep before 10pm no matter what I do or how tired she is? Why???

 
 
Afton: Swimming with Dad is the best.
 
 
Eliza: I like going under the water now.


 
 
 
Kathryn: Give a baby a thumb, and she might not use her pacifier. Win win!

 
 
Josh:  Car ride home from looking for apartments in Pocatello!

 
 
Elizabeth:  Car ride home from looking for apartments in Pocatello!
 
 
 
Jayna:  Going for a run seemed like a good idea at the time! 
 



Dallin:  This is the Central of Lima with "Chavo."
 

 

 

2 comments: