Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
February 15th, 2015
 
Brian:  I'm in San Antonio trying to keep my two cute granddaughters on my lap! 
 

 
 
Kathy:  I'm in San Antonio trying to keep my cute daughter and cute son-in-law on my lap!


 
 
Ty:  I made some delicious rolls using flour I ground myself with our new wheat grinder.
 
 
 
Michelle: I'm a bit perplexed that I'm at the point in my life that I've become a minivan mom. 

 
 
Afton: I'm showing everyone how I hug dad's nose. 
 
 
 
Eliza: Sliding down the stairs made my skirt hike up like Grandma Kathy's. 
 
 
 
Josh:  Then I went to the window and watched as father went out to the shed and got one of the old wooden chairs, flung it over his shoulder as a windshield, and started out over the snow-covered field. I watched as he sat by the fence at the edge of the field for a moment and let the snow swirl around him, and I wondered. Soon he picked up the chair and was gone, blending into the whiteness of the day.
 
 
 
 
Josh:  Just kidding!  I'm headed out to pick up Mom and Dad from the airport.

 
 
Elizabeth:  I'm pulling a Michelle today and refusing to take a picture. These are the cute chalkboards that I made. 
 
 
 
Jayna:  I had to talk in Church today.
 
 
 
Dallin:  Doing the Titanic!

 


It was also on the 15th that Dad and I headed back home to Colorado.


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I'm up in the middle of the night unable to fall back asleep, and I had to work really hard to stifle my laughter at Josh and Elizabeth's submissions so I wouldn't wake up Ty. Hilarious! (Except the chalkboards are super cute Elizabeth--it's the caption that got me) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Michelle - except I'm up really early instead of middle of the night.

    Such fun pictures, all of them. I love the lap shots too.

    ReplyDelete