Sunday, December 21, 2014

Great week this week!
 
Last Sunday I started doing the 12 days of Christmas . . . for Dad!  Everything I have been giving him has had something to do with our dating, engagement, or marriage.
This is Dad opening his present on day three. 
"On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . . 3 decades of marriage."
The gift was a candy jar filled with 30 pieces of candy--one for each sweet year of marriage.
 
 
 
Our cabinets are almost done!  All the doors are on.  Josh put on all the handles on Saturday.  The only thing we have left to do is stain some oak panels to put on the sides of the cabinets.
 

 
 
Saturday evening we had a Bishopric party at our home.  It was a lot of fun.
The Calls, Roys, Trents, Lynches, Walsmans, and Mitchells.
And in the middle of the party Jayna got home!!!
 
 
 
Today at dinner, Josh went to lick some food off his lips and said,
"My tongue discovered I have mustache!"
 
 
 
Tonight we put together cookie plates for the bishopric to take to all the single sisters in our ward.

 
Only four more sleeps til Christmas!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I do love seeing these snippets into your world Kathy. I also love your cabinets. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete