Monday, December 15, 2014

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages!
Sunday, December 14th, 2014
 
 
Dad:  Reading a Christmas story as part of our December nightly family tradition.

 
 
Kathy:  Eating a yummy dessert!
 
 

 
 
Ty: Making crepes for a special Sunday breakfast.  

 
 
Michelle:  A good belly picture!
 
 
 
Afton:  Singing "Flying in an Airplane" with a quail hairdo.
 
 
 
Eliza: The backpack and my sippy cup kept ALL of us sane at church today. Two more weeks of 1pm church!
 
 
 
Bonus Picture:  Family selfie on the way to church!

 
 
Josh:  Go Broncos!
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  Look at the Santa slippers we got from Greg and Cynthia Page!
 
 
 
Jayna:  I went to stadium singing with my roommate, Megan.  It was really cold but it was fun!
 
 
 
Dallin:    This is a moto (motor bike).  I'm not sure if I mentioned these, but there's pretty much only these and the combis (mini bus) that are here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment