Monday, November 17, 2014

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
November 14th, 2014
 
Dad:  You can't tell by this picture, but I'm at the Pikes Peak Center attending the Mannheim Steamrollers Christmas concert.
 
 
 
Mom:  I'm having lunch with two of my dearest friends, Pam Jarvis and Jackie Aldrich.  We used to all live in the same neighborhood.  But even though they've moved away, we still get together for birthday lunches.
 
 
 
Ty:  I'm at the mall in Spokane.  (Ty is in Spokane for three weeks for military training.)
 
 
 
Michelle:  A laundry-folding party in my bare house with Jack Bauer. (They are getting ready to move to San Antonio.)
 
 
 
Afton:  Family movie night watching "Dusty Grasshopper."
 
 
Eliza:  Having good dreams during nap time.
 
 
Josh:  Getting the cabinets ready to sand tomorrow!

 
 
Elizabeth:  All ready for movie night. 

 
 
Jayna:  Today I cleaned my bathroom.  This is all the hair I picked up off the floor.  Living with five other girls is kinda disgusting sometimes. 
 
 
 
Dallin:  My new soccer shoes. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I do love these! Manheim Steamrollers sounds so fun. So does lunch with old friends. Jayna's hair ball is disgusting. I love that Eliza and Afton love eating popcorn off the floor with Dusty Grasshopper. Josh is helping you do your cupboards?! Oh wow. That is great. Do tell, Elizabeth, what movie did you watch? I meant to ask Michelle how she had enough bravery to watch Jack Bauer by herself!

    ReplyDelete