Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Sunday, September 14th, 2014
 
Dad:  The Young Women put blue balloons all over my door with kind messages in them.  Getting them all down and popping them turned my fingertips blue!
 
 
 
Mom:  I got to make dinner for four people tonight instead of two!
Woot, woot!
 
 

Ty: Me and my assistant chef getting ready to make Rice Krispy Treats.
 
 
 
 Michelle: The time of day we’ve ALL been looking forward to today.
When you’re the camera lady, you usually forget to get a picture of yourself.
Maybe next month.
 
 
 
Afton: We got to play at a cool park this afternoon.



Eliza:  I love slides.
 

 

 Josh: Mom made Sunday dinner, so we are doing the dishes.

 
 
Elizabeth:  Reading LDS Living and enjoying my Sunday chocolate.
 
 
 
Jayna:  I went to church in my new ward and got called as Relief Society President!
 
 
 
Dallin:  I'm with two of my district leaders that just left.  They are awesome!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha. Jayna's face just makes me laugh.

    Eliza looks like she's attempting horizontal ballet in a sliding position.

    I love these.

    ReplyDelete