Tuesday, August 27, 2024

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Saturday, August 24th, 2024


Brian:  Stopped at Craters of the Moon on our way home from Boise.



Kathy:  Morning walk on the Boise River Greenbelt before heading home.



Ty:  A re-creation of a photo from 16 years ago with a slight twist.
This is the Wang family at a Stake activity.



Michelle:  Feeling like a dummy getting pampered for my knee "injury" 
playing basketball at our Stake Sports Day.



Afton:  I bought a good luck Taiwanese jade necklace at the Holiday Jade Market.



Eliza:  Riding bikes in Taipei.  I love uBikes!



Kathryn:  Doing pull-ups on the nearly empty train in the morning.



Calvin:  Explaining rules to my balloon game at the church.
I'm not sure they understand.



Josh:  Family trip to the Exploratorium!



Elizabeth:  Getting whipped in the face by a bunch of lightbulb chains.



Layla:  Someone took 50 years to make this San Francisco sculpture out of toothpicks!



Ellie:  We made posters to cheer for our friend.
He had an Aussie Rules football game on Treasure Island.



Carter:  I had an absolute blast on the swing with my Dad today.



Cooper:  Keeping busy drinking water waiting for our food to come.



Joseph:  Having three kids is exhausting.



Jayna:  In my soccer mom era.



William:  Water break!



Nora:  I've been really into dress up lately, 
but I refuse to wear any princess dresses.
I prefer my astronaut, Spider-man, or cow costumes.



TJ:  This is my very favorite way to sleep--
snuggled up on Mom's side against the couch.



Dallin:  Celebrating Courtney's birthday with some friends!



Courtney:  Birthday cupcake!



Benson:  I love birthdays!



Sarah Jane:  I love farmers markets.



No comments:

Post a Comment