Wednesday, October 25, 2023

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Monday, October 23rd, 2023


Brian:  Trying some of Mom's yummy homemade granola!



Kathy:  Taking homemade ice cream to different people for FHE tonight!



Ty:  On my way to Airline Training in Atlanta!



Michelle:  Ty and I went to a Killers concert with Abe and Grace.  
It was very loud.



Afton:  I won two awards for the first quarter at school.  One was for my grades.  
The Citizenship Award was given to one boy and one girl in the entire 6th grade!



Eliza:  It was fun having my cousins, Henry and Hazel, with us for a few days!



Kathryn:  I had a fun time with my cousin Hazel over the last few days.



Calvin:  I sulked to the car after school because it was raining lightly.



Josh:  Ellie trying out her stand-up routine on me.



Elizabeth:  Look what Toyota sent us!  
It's not a mini van like I was hoping for, but very cute and fun.



Layla:  Doing my Dia de Los Muertos project on Grandma Gladys.



Ellie:  I'm trying to figure out why Mom doesn't like my snack choice.
She told me no more treats, so I made homemade trail mix.



Joseph:  Still working on the deck and still loving it!



Jayna:  Snuggles with the cutest little cow.



William:  I had so much fun playing hide and seek with Ghostie today.



Nora:  I could play with my sensory bin for hours.



Dallin:  Started my on-call day at the empty dog park for Marx!



Courtney:  We ended a great day with Handels!  It was delish.



Benson:  Had a blast at the zoo!  
I loved seeing monkeys, elephants, seals, and sting rays.



Sarah Jane:  This is the only pic of me all day, 
but I was a trooper through the zoo and play ground!





No comments:

Post a Comment