Saturday, October 23, 2021

A Day in the Life

 A Day in the Life of the Pages

Thursday, October 21st, 2021


Brian:  I got to attend the Stake Relief Society Meeting with Kathy.



Kathy:  This is my Stake Relief Society presidency, standing for a picture, 
after our Stake Relief Society Meeting was over.



Ty:  Scraping popcorn ceilings.  It's all we did on the 19th - 21st.



Michelle:  Michelle "Scrape it Off" Payne.



Afton:  Burgers, tots, and shakes from a nearby restaurant.



Eliza:  Aunt Cali sent Dad to Texas with a bouncy house.
We got to use it today while Mom and Dad scraped ceilings.



Kathryn:  Kathryn "Fender Bender" Payne.



Calvin:  Calvin "Leaf it to Me" Payne.



Josh:  Just a lame selfie at work.  
I did recently get an award for being awesome though.



Elizabeth:  When you want to work out but your legs are cold.



Layla:  I always have the most accessories.



Ellie:  Pretending to go to ballet class!



Joseph:  I got the COVID booster in my left arm and the flu shot
in my right today.  I'm sore all over!



Jayna:  Enjoying some ice cream and Blacklist after getting the babies to bed.  



William:  Standing at the couch is my new favorite pastime.
I'm still working on keeping my balance.



Nora:  I heard Mom start to unload the dishwasher, 
and I was determined to beat William there to help her.  



Dallin:  Watching the Broncos game!



Courtney:  Benson's first nap of the day is always on our walk!



Benson:  I woke up happy this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment