Monday, January 20, 2020

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Monday, January 20th, 2020


Brian:  Off on a food chase!



Kathy:  I got Dallin to do a bit of a MomStrongMove leg workout!



Ty:  Playing Paratroopers (or as Calvin says, "Guys") with Calvin and Afton.



Michelle:  Don't let them decontaminate us! (Monsters Inc)



Afton:  Our last stop at Disneyland was at Five Guys.  I noticed a bulletin board with thank you notes, blank cards, and crayons.  I decided I needed to make my contribution.



Eliza:  Look out below!



Kathryn: I was just barely too short for Crush's Coaster.  But I was a good sport and got to go on a magic carpet ride, ride in Cars cars, and see a Frozen show with Mom and Calvin instead.



Calvin:  The sacrifices of a two-year-old going to Disneyland with his family.



Josh:  Tired, but two tables are done!



Elizabeth:  This is the only picture of me today, compliments of Layla.



Layla:  I insisted on taking Ellie down the slide on my lap.



Ellie:  I really don't want to go to bed.




Joseph:  We played Just Dance today.  Don't I look like a natural?!"



Jayna:  I love a good food chase!



Dallin:  Food chase!  Tried the new BBQ in town.



Courtney:  I am the Mario Party champion!


No comments:

Post a Comment