Thursday, November 21, 2019

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019


Brian:  I've started doing a little yoga at night.  But after a long day at work and three hours at the church tonight, this is all I can do!



Kathy:  Still working on our Peru pictures for our scrapbook!



Ty:  My dad is teaching me to make a Hawkin muzzle loader rifle.  He has probably made 20 some through his life to give to people, to help out a friend, and a few to keep and enjoy.  I’ve helped with parts before but never actually the entire thing, so this has been a great learning opportunity.  I’m going to give this rifle to Calvin to give him a tangible link back to his namesake and grandpa.





Michelle:  I got a fun surprise in the mail!  I missed girls weekend but was not forgotten.  Thanks ladies!



Afton:  I enjoyed attending Young Women in Excellence and seeing what the Young Women have been working on--so much talent!



Eliza:  "There are little bubbles coming out of the big bubble!  It's having babies!"



Kathryn:  We played with parachutes at the library story time.



Calvin:  Kathryn and Mom made fried rice for dinner, and I gave it my rare stamp of approval.



Josh:  Dogpile Dad to end the day.



Elizabeth:  Layla and I had a lot of fun making a butterfly and rainbow this morning.



Layla:  I tried the new Frozen II cereal this morning.  I give it a thumbs up!



Ellie:  I had a hard day today.  Sleeping was my happy place.



Joseph:  My exam is less than a month away, so I spent some time studying tonight.  Look what I can make!




Jayna:  I have a cavity.



Dallin:  I just got back from collecting data for Health Psychology research.



Courtney:  Picnic table challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment