Monday, May 20, 2019

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Sunday, May 19th, 2019


Brian:  Relaxing after overseeing some of the details of Stake Conference this weekend.



Kathy:  I've been waiting two weeks to plant these flowers outside.  And it looks like it is going to rain for another week!  Aaauuggghh!



Ty:  I love being home with my buddy.



Michelle:  I spent some good quality time with the kids for my "Pretend Mother's Day."



Afton:  I haven't had corn on the cob in a hot minute!



Eliza:  Sometimes I get carried away with excitement.  I just have to touch things like Sadness and leave my mark.  



Kathryn:  I liked watching Dad put dish soap into a bowl of milk and pepper.  I learned that selfishness can make a family drift apart. 



Calvin:  I finally ate what the family was eating for dinner.  #curryisthebest



Josh:  Cooking up some beef and broccoli stir fry for dinner tonight!



Elizabeth:  Layla and I enjoyed a tea party this afternoon.  Cheers!



Layla:  Mom helped me practice for my dance recital coming up next month.



Ellie:  Singing my heart out at church today.



Joseph:  Enjoying a Sunday night movie, but Jayna doesn't trust me to lay down because I'll fall asleep.



Jayna:  I tried making my first ever batch of homemade bread!  It turned out ugly and lumpy, but it tasted really good.



Dallin:  Watching Forever Strong!



Courtney:  I made lo mein for the first time tonight!  Yummy yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment