Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Monday, June 18th, 2018


Brian: When I get home from work Layla wants to play "giddy-up!"

 


Kathy:  I got my sling off today!



Ty:  I taught the girls how to leg wrestle tonight.



Michelle:  Super flattering picture of me leg wrestling Afton.



Afton:  My mom says Eliza and I can't get things off the shelf in the closet.  Challenge accepted.



Eliza:  Just finding Waldo.



Kathryn:  I loved bearing testimony during Family Night.  In fact, I did it three times.



Calvin:  I get really excited watching the Roomba.




Josh:  Fixing the light with my assistants.



Elizabeth:  Excuse the tired, sick eyes.  I really enjoyed my birthday eve cupcake today!
 


Layla:  I love pineapple.  I keep telling Dad to give it to me, not the bowl.



Joseph:  I've been working full-time at SelectHealth for about a month now.  This is where the magic happens! 



Jayna:  I met Joseph for lunch at Costa Vida!



Dallin:  Collecting surveys in the Smith Building for my stats class.



Courtney:  I've been crafting lately.  Today I went to the park to find a big stick to make this!  We're going to print pictures and put them on there.





No comments:

Post a Comment