Monday, April 23, 2018

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Wednesday, April 18th, 2018


Brian:  Whether in the pool or in the hot tub, it's a wonderful way to relax in St. George!



Kathy:  It's also a great day to be a pickleball champion!



Ty:  I had a great weekend with the Payne men, minus Joe who was greatly missed.  I had my fini flight in the T-6, took Dad and Ray in the simulator, enjoyed the air show, and we all went flying.  I had a great time with these wonderful men.



Michelle: Ty presented each of us girls with some flowers and a necklace.  This is the awkward moment when we weren't sure if we were supposed to kiss or not. 



Afton:  When Dad landed from his fini flight in the T-6, I got to spray him down with water!



Eliza:  Dad gave me some flowers and a necklace at his fini flight.  I love him!



Kathryn:  I loved having Grandpa Calvin and Uncle Ray over for four days.  It meant there were two more people I could boss around.



Calvin:  This is how I enjoyed the air show.



Josh:  I tried to fix Layla's toy and broke it instead.



Elizabeth:  I got to see our little baby today.  So far the baby is healthy and strong!



Layla:  I tried a radish today and didn't like it.



Joseph:  Ripping my assignment sheet because I turned in my last assignment today.  No more college assignments for me!



Jayna:  Time for spring cleaning.  Let the donation pile begin!



Dallin:  At the video game museum in Dallas and by the Ray Hubbard Lake by Mamason's home in Rockwall.



Courtney:  Everything's bigger in Texas, including me after all this Blue Bell!



No comments:

Post a Comment