Monday, February 19, 2018

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Sunday, February 18th, 2018


Brian:  I gave a talk in another ward today.  Afterwards an older gentlemen came up to me, shook my hand, and left these candies in my hand.  He said, "I'm the candy man!"



Kathy:  Planning many wonderful things I am free to do this week, since I spent about 20 hours the last few days finishing up the July-December 2017 scrapbook!



Ty:  Tormenting Michelle.  One of my favorites.



Michelle:  Still sick--but enjoyed my quiet time with Calvin while the others went to Church.



Afton:  Dancing while counting to 100 for my parents.



Eliza:  I accidentally figured out how to fashion a seat from a fence and a dress, and then had to be helped down.



Kathryn:  I have two rings.



Calvin:  Practicing talking, sticking out my tongue, and smiling.



Josh:  Sharing a cookie with Layla.



Elizabeth:  We had all my siblings over tonight and made sugar cookies!



Layla:  I've been really into somersaults lately.  I'm getting good!



Joseph:  I've been home all day sick with the stomach flu.



Jayna:  Watching Psych with Joseph while he recovers from the stomach flu--and enjoying my current favorite soda, Diet Pepsi.



Dallin:  My nephew, Dallas', baby blessing.



Courtney:  I have loved meeting and hanging out with my new nephew, Dallas, this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment