Monday, March 20, 2017

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Friday, March 17th, 2017


Brian:  While I was running errands around Provo, I stopped and saw Jayna at her work.



Kathy:  While Dad was in Utah, I went to the temple and worked on my quilt.



Ty:  When I've had a long day, hope is 8:00 p.m.



Michelle:  I spent all morning making dinner roll dough and five different kinds of cookie dough for people to sample for a Young Women's fundraiser.



Afton:  I think running away will solve all my problems.



Eliza:  I am trying to convince Afton over lunch that she doesn't want to live in the backyard forever.



Kathryn:  Hope is thinking all five of us will sleep well in the same house tonight.  (Editor's note:  Kathryn is the only one that didn't get up in the night.)



Josh:  Today I presented at a Health Science Colloquium on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.



Elizabeth:  I made a rainbow of fruit as part of our St. Patricks Day dinner.



Layla:  I taught myself how to close doors and climb in cabinets.



Joseph:  Enjoying my day off with March Madness!



Jayna:  We all went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Page. 



Dallin:  I got to hang out in the Google building at Salt Lake City.


No comments:

Post a Comment