Friday, January 20, 2017

January - A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
January 17th, 2017


Brian:  My first post-surgery basketball game!



Kathy:  I'm enjoying a quilting retreat that was put on by a few ladies in our ward.  Here I'm making quilted tree ornaments.



Ty:  Happiness is a reminder of the prank your 4 year old daughter plays on you while you were "asleep."



Michelle:  Ty gave me a "veggetti" for Christmas. It makes me happy. 




Afton:  I love my sister. I had the idea to make Eliza a heart for my one-on-one time with Mom today to make her happy. Then she wanted to make me one too!




Eliza:  Kathryn and I were in cahoots at dinner.  Kathryn kept saying her new word, "poot" (poop) which made me laugh hysterically.  It made me happy!



Kathryn:  Eliza and I were in cahoots at dinner. I found happiness in making Eliza laugh while I repeatedly said the word "poot" (poop)!



Josh:  Chasing Layla when she crawls!  It's her new favorite game.



Elizabeth:  When you're sick and you still have a baby to take care of you let them do whatever they want, including playing in dirty laundry.



Layla:  Don't be fooled.  I'm just chewing on it.



Joseph:  Still on the search for an internship!



Jayna:  Enjoying a cup of chocolate milk after my workout.



Dallin:  I went to the temple today.


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to these each month! I'm so glad you got the picture with Jeannette in last month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete