Friday, June 17, 2016

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Thursday, June 16th, 2016


Brian:  Happy Birthday, Kathy.  I love you for being an incredible wife and mother of a wonderful family.



Kathy:  Enjoying some hand-picked chocolates and beautiful flowers from my sweet husband on my birthday.



Ty:  I love that Kathy has talents that she seeks to develop and that she enjoys watching others develop and display their talents.  I can hear that influence every time I visit her home.  The piano seems to always be in use!  And I love it!
I watched the very first showing of The Lion King play in Mandarin tonight.  It was very well done, with just the right amount of Chinese flavor.  Awesome!



Michelle:  I love Mom because she taught me to work hard and enjoy the "cool of the evening."



Afton:  I love Grandma because she tells me I'm pretty.



Eliza:  I love Grandma because she likes to be silly with me.



Kathryn:  I love Grandma because she won my heart with sugar.



Josh:  I love Mom because she's an example to me and has always encouraged me to further my education.
I just finished my first affiliation for physical therapy.



Elizabeth:  I love Kathy because she inspires me to be a good mom.
We've had a hard day because Layla got shots yesterday.



Layla:  I love Grandma because she spoils me with love and I love talking to her.
I got to visit Dad at work today.



Joseph:  I love Kathy because we are both winners (2015 and 2016 NCAA tournament).
Officially done with spring classes after killing my final!



Jayna:  I love Mom because she is the most kind and selfless person I know.  And also because she watches sappy Hallmark chick flicks with me.
At the Manti pageant.



Dallin:  I love baptisms . . . and I love this family!


Thanks everyone for all the sweet birthday messages!
I love you all!






1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to a wonderful organizer, a great listener, a devoted disciple, a true friend, a compassionate woman.

    ReplyDelete