Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Day in the LIfe

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Monday, May 16th, 2016
 
 
Brian:  Crazy day at school.
 
 
 
Kathy: Touching up the paint on a desk for my bedroom.
 
 
Ty:  I spent a little time enjoying this show with Michelle tonight. It reminded me of our newlywed days and our first home together.
 
 
Michelle:  Diaper Change Olympics! Mom: Gold. Kathryn: Silver
 
 
Afton:   I was excited to do a chore I've never done before. Drying dishes while Mom washes them. Wearing an apron is key. .
 
 
Eliza:  I love to read. Even the Children's Songbook.
 
 
Kathryn:  Showing off my latest trick. I kiss on command. Though I do get a little camera-shy about it.  
 
 
Josh:  My favorite part of my day is coming home to my girls.
 
 
Elizabeth:  This little girl is my favorite walking buddy!
 

Layla:  I love taking naps while Mom pushes me in the stroller.
 
 
Joseph:  Happy to be on the 16th pictures!
 
 
Jayna:  I'm figuring out how to use my new Fitbit.  I got it at work today for employee appreciation week!
 
 
Dallin:  Euler gave me this soccer shirt from the U.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment