Monday, April 18, 2016

A Day in the LIfe

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
 
 
Brian:  Exhausted after a long day of shopping in Salt Lake.
 
 
 
Kathy:  Look what we found!  The PERFECT quote for Dad and I!
 
 
 
Ty:  Mowing the lawn with Eliza.
 
 
 
Michelle:  "Anna" and I went on a date to the park today. We found one of Olaf's arms and went on a quest to find the rest of him. No luck. We decided Sven ate him.
 
 
 
Afton:  Painting my Pipe Works as a date with Dad.
 
 
Eliza:  After playing with the quarter-sized piece of lettuce I got for dinner, pretending it was a person throughout the entire meal, I showed Mom and Dad the hole in the table where I hid it.
 
 
 
Kathryn:  Going crazy at dinner!
 
 
 
Josh:  I love holding my Layla girl.
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  Getting wheeled to the car by my sweet nurse.  So excited to go home!
 
 
 
Layla:  Leaving the hospital!  Yay!
 
 
 
Jayna:  I found this sweet pillow at IKEA and wanted to buy it for Dallin.
 
 
 
Dallin:  Royer and Miguel came to give me a hamburger from Canto Rey, the place we always went.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment