Friday, March 18, 2016

A Day in the LIfe

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
 
 
Brian:  All by myself with my TV tray, Café Rio, and basketball.
 
 
Kathy:  I've spent the last few days in Utah.  Right now we're visiting Jenni to plan meals for the family reunion.
 
Ty:  I sent Captain Sexton on her first solo in the T-6 today!  She came back safely (as did the aircraft) so it was a success all around.
 
 
Michelle:  There's a new season of the Amazing Race on Amazon that we hadn't watched yet, so this is what Ty and I will be doing most nights for awhile.
 
 
Afton:  Doing chores--cleaning the glass doors.
 
 
Eliza:  Doing chores--putting away the silverware.
 
 
Kathryn:  Doing chores--eating rocks and practicing tricks.
 
 
Josh:  Drinking my protein!
 
 
Elizabeth:  My friend Brittany and I started decorating the nursery!

 
 
Jayna:  Lunch date with Mom. 
 
 
Dallin:  I tried to make a mega desk like Dwight--but it did not turn out as well as his.

1 comment:

  1. I always race over here to see what's going on in your lives. Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete