Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
Tuesday, December 15th, 2015
 
 
Brian:  Helping Mom at our Ward Christmas Party.
 
 
 
Kathy:  Me and my 2nd counselor, Sindy Jensen, ended up wearing matching outfits at our Ward Christmas Party.

 
 
Ty:  I spend a lot of time in front of this board each day scheduling for my flight.

 
 
Michelle: Enjoying the good weather while we still have it, while trying to beat both the sunset and the oven timer. We failed at both, but had a nice walk.
 
 
 
Afton: Sticking it to the man. If I'm going to nap, I'm going to do it MY way.

 
 
Eliza:
Strawberry banana juice: "Hi. How was your day?"
Orange juice: "Good. How was your day?"
Strawberry banana juice: "Good."
 
 
Kathryn: In the last week, I turned into both a crawler and a bottler holder. Since I'm getting into everything now, I might as well give Mom a few extra minutes to clean it up.
 
 
Josh:  Looking at Christmas lights.

 
 
Elizabeth:  Looking at Christmas light.

 
 
Jayna:  Getting ready to watch episode 5 of Star Wars in preparation for the new movie premiere on Thursday night!

 
 
Dallin:  I'm here with some friends of Elizabeth's parents!











 


2 comments:

  1. What?! They made you a RS president AGAIN?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's quite shocking . . . on many levels. I hope it hasn't shaken your testimony. :)

      Delete