Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
June 15th, 2015
 
Brian:  I'm going to BYU-I!  Looking forward to our house hunting trip on Thursday!
 
 
Kathy:  We're getting our house ready to sell!  Our basement has never been so empty!

 
Ty:  Running errands with Afton and Eliza.
 
 
Michelle:  That's me. Stuck in the weight-induced crater, at the bottom of the inflatable water slide, under a pile of children. 
 
 
Afton:  Having fun in my new Minnie Mouse swimsuit at a birthday party. Mom said I couldn't stay on top of the slide forever so I had to choose the stairs or the slide. I chose correctly.

 
Eliza:  I like frosting.

 
Kathryn:  Sanctuary!

 
Josh:  I am on the phone enrolling for a few credits so I can finish the pre-reqs for grad school.  PS.  My leg still hurts.
 
 
Elizabeth: I'm enjoying the lovely sunburn I got over the weekend.
 
 
Jayna:  Kandice and I went to McDonalds for dinner, and now we're getting all settled in to watch Enchanted!
 
 
Dallin:  I'm a trainer now.  Here's my new companion, Elder Garcia.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment