Friday, April 17, 2015

A Day in the Life

A Day in the Life of the Pages
15 April 2015
 
Brian:  Working on the computers with Mom.
 
 
 
Kathy:  Ta da!  After several months of searching, I finally found the bike rack I wanted on Craigslist!  And Josh installed it for me!

 
 
Ty: Enjoying our last evening with the Osborne family at Big'z Burgers. We have really appreciated having family nearby and will miss them. 
 
 
 
Michelle: One of the few moments of relative calm in my day. (And Afton's first of three cheeseburgers in the day).
 
 
 
 
Afton: I'm going to miss my cousins Zoe, Ethan, and Ellie. Or second cousins? Once removed maybe? My mom's cousin's kids.
 
 
 
Eliza: The fifteen minutes that helped me survive the day of moving out of our house.
 
 
 
Josh:  I'm famous!  Brother McKean found and took this poster from BYU-I and gave it to me.
 
 
 
Elizabeth:  People warned me about Colorado in the Spring!
 
 
 
Jayna:  After a long day at work I'm about to break into this beauty that I found on clearance at the store today!
 
 
 
Dallin:  We made a dish from Bolivia--it was pretty good!
 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see your family's day! Thanks to Josh, I now know someone famous!

    ReplyDelete